The Nike Sportswear Air Force 1 Mid 07 Men's Shoe is a modern take on the famous AF-1 that first blended a court look with fresh details. An ankle strap delivers secure lockdown while plenty of cushioning offers comfort in this mid-top style.OriginTranscending foot coverage since 1982, this once hoops shoe was named after Air Force One, the aircraft that carries the U.S. President. It was the first basketball shoe to house Nike Air, revolutionising the game for players like Moses Malone and Charles Barkley while rapidly gaining traction around the world, from the hardwood to the blacktop to the core of hip-hop culture. Today the Nike Air Force 1 stays true to its roots with soft, springy cushioning and a massive midsole, but the Nike Air technology takes a back seat to the shoe's status as an icon.Features Include:
- Mid-top silhouette with ankle strap for secure lockdown.
- Leather and textile upper for premium durability and fit.
- Metal tag on the laces reads AF-1 '82 to honour the shoe's debut.
- Nike Air cushioning for a comfortable ride.
- Non-marking rubber outsole for traction and durability.
- Pivot points in the forefoot and heel for smooth transitions in all directions.